H-HDSDI-RF Wireless Video Portable Transmitter and Receiver
The H-HDSDI-RF is a wireless digital video transmission system. The unit supports input of High Definition video and audio and transmits the signal up to 2 miles. Supported inputs are HD-SDI, SD-SDI, DVB-ASI, A/V, and S-Video. The H-HDSDI-RF is based on COFDM technology and incorporates MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264 based video encoding. The transmitter and receiver have built in systems to compensate for high speed movement. Real time Synchronous transmission of broadband date is possible at speeds of up to 100 mph. The H-HDSDI-RF system is ideal for high quality long distance wireless transmission of multimedia broadband information. This is useful for countless applications such as event media broadcast, police services, military command, and government monitoring.
• It can perform unfixed spot positioning transmitting of ultra remote distance (≤50KM sight distance)
• Transmittion of close-distance, continuous, and moving(non line of sight) real-time AV signal.
• Convenient and efficient network transmission.
• The transmittion system can simultaneously send one video, two audio.
• Adopts international leading technology to assure image quality in the transmission process.
• Based on COFDM modulation technology providing strong multipath interference rejection ability
• Able to transmit at up to 100 mph differential velocity
• Resolutions: 720x576 25Hz, 1920x1080i 25Hz, 1920x1080i 30Hz, 1280x720p 50Hz, 1280x720p 60Hz
• Transmission range of up to 2 miles
|Transmitting Power||>1W (port number power)|
|Transmitting Frequency||300MHz?~800MHz?, 2200MHz-2500MHz|
|Bandwidth||2MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
|Input Port||N-L16 (negative)|
|Digital Modulation Parameters|
|AV Input Encoding Parameters|
|Video||HD-SDI Video Signal
CVBS combined video signal
YPbPr HD component signal
|Video Input Port||BNC ( negative)|
|Audio||left/right channel, non-balanced analog, stereo|
|Audio Input Port||BNC ( negative)|
|Image Definition||720*576; 1920*1080i; 1280*720p|
|AV Data Formatting||H.264|
|Working Voltage||DC10V?16V (camera exclusive battery)|
|Environmental Condition||Storage temperature -40?~+70? *C
Work temperature: -20?~+50? *C
Relative Humidity 85% (noncondensing)
|Power Dissipation||About 13W (without SDI port)
About 15W (with SDI port)
|Weight||1.8Kg (total aluminum milled parts)|