Wireless Transport of HDMI up to 100 Ft
Unlike our long haul wireless transport solutions, the H-HDMI-RF-PC units transport the HD Video signal over unlicensed bands using a minimal compression proprietary codec. Since there is little compression, the latency is less than 100 ms. The unit operates in the license free 5 GHz band, and therefore has much better wall penetration ability than similar units that use the 60 GHz band. Other 5 GHz solutions use MPEG encoding to reduce the bandwidth, this is a much lower compressed and high data rate signal. Without the need to for complete encoding, the latency is dramatically reduced.
• Transmits in the license free 5 GHz band
• Transports HDMI Video with minimal compression
• No latency due to a proprietary codec
• Excellent wall penetration for non line of sign applications
• Transmit to adjacent rooms through several walls